Saturday, August 22, 2009

Top Ten Britney Spears Songs



10.)Born to Make You Happy -- I discovered this one on the internet in 2009, makes me wanna buy those older CDs

9.)Me Against the Music -- I love Madonna's contribution, tight dancing in the video, catchy and urgent chorus

8.)Baby One More Time -- I remember vaguely when this video premiered, an absolute classic

7.)Ooh Ooh Baby -- from the blackout cd, my fav Britney CD, this is the track that stood out the most to me

6.)Oops I Did It Again -- I believe I remember watching the TRL episode where this video was retired, catchy song -- still hasn't left my head

5.)Stronger -- we need this britney back STAT. that chair routine was iconic

4.)Crazy -- I always daydreamed this video randomly growing up, the ending choruses and climaxes are to die for

3.)Sometimes -- this is a sweet song with a sweet video that I'm sure evokes strong, nostalgic feelings in fans now

2.)Gimme More -- the "it's britney bitch" part is something I'll always remember and take me back to my high school days

*drum roll*





1.)Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know -- melodic verses, strong sentimental value for me

No comments:

Post a Comment